Tuesday, June 9, 2015

8th to 12th of June 2015


The above 15 min chart is from 1st of June to 05th of June. Why I have posted this chart is Pictures speak more, look at the consolidation happened from 3rd of June through 5th. 8137 was a strong POC.

Now the current week had a open below the POC and gone past VAL too which is signalling more sell off. To top it, we are trading below 5 week low ema, which is again very bearish.

There can be bounces all the way, since we are below to weekly low ema, treat them as opp to sell. Unless we get any close above 8107-110

PS: 2nd value area is not so clear, we mite have a re work there, price can bounce off to 8350-80 NF to make some adjustment for another sell off..

Happy Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment

23/05/2021-- Restarting my Blog

Hello All,  Happy to announce that I will be restarting my blog from today. I will be sharing all the option trades i would be taking in Nif...