Sunday, May 23, 2021

23/05/2021-- Restarting my Blog

Hello All, 


Happy to announce that I will be restarting my blog from today. I will be sharing all the option trades i would be taking in Nifty Weekly options. 

For those who dont know me a small intro:

I am krishnan from Chennai\Mysore , Full time trader in Nifty options (Long Only). Earlier i was trading in Nifty Futures and then migrated to Banknifty options (weekly ). I found Banknifty to be very volatile and risky, hence did some soulwork and came back to Nifty. 

Objective of this blog:

I would like to share my intra trades which i take in nifty options daily, so that we can learn together and also this is a best journal to be maintained. 

Looking forward for your support. 

Thank you and have a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

23/05/2021-- Restarting my Blog

Hello All,  Happy to announce that I will be restarting my blog from today. I will be sharing all the option trades i would be taking in Nif...