Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Am Back | 2015 - here and hear I Come

A Very Good Day Friends!

Its been a long long year for me leaving this blog "Hanging"..I was Busy with so many other "Stuffs"; ignored my faithful diary..

Now I am happy to tell; I will start again with initially with NIFTY..slowly as time permits, will check out some good stocks/currency pairs too..

Please Note: I give the levels as per my understanding with market; please take your "own" decision regarding your trading or investment plans. I will not be responsible for any loss you or your organisation suffers or suffered. Please contact your certified Investment adviser before investing or trading.

Happy trading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23/05/2021-- Restarting my Blog

Hello All,  Happy to announce that I will be restarting my blog from today. I will be sharing all the option trades i would be taking in Nif...